Blue Phantom leg foreign body identification models are excellent for training clinicians in the techniques associated with ultrasound guided foreign body identification, targeting, and/or retrieval. Aiding users in the development of the psycho-motor skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound, these ultrasound phantoms contain a wide variety of objects with distinctive sonographic characteristics including metal projectile BBs, metal shrapnel fragments, wooden splinters, metal needles, large glass fragments, and glass shards. Utilized to develop ultrasound imaging skills as using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of a wide variety of foreign bodies in soft tissue, targeting the foreign bodies, and eventual retrieval, if desired.
Constructed using Blue Phantom patented ultra-durable tissue, this mannequin is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. This foreign body medical ultrasound training model contains a wide variety of foreign bodies dispersed throughout the model at different depths and positions.
Learn to identify and target a wide variety of foreign objects using ultrasound imaging.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 7.5 – 15 MHz). This ultrasound simulation model is excellent for specialties including emergency medicine, surgery, internal medicine, general ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, radiology, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
Interchangeable with multiple additional leg inserts including those with vascular access, deep vein thrombosis, and soft tissue biopsy capability.
- Excellent for developing and practicing the skills associated with ultrasound guided foreign body identification, targeting, and retrieval
- Uncompromising image quality allows you to teach using sonographically accurate models
- Contains a wide variety of foreign bodies dispersed throughout the model at different depths and positions
- Metal projectile BBs
- Metal shrapnel fragments
- Wooden splinters
- Metal needles
- Large glass fragments
- Glass shards
- Images and feels like real tissue
- Extremely durable; use for repeated training
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Made in USA