The Blue Phantom regional anesthesia central line training model replacement tissue insert is intended for use with our brand new ultrasound regional anesthesia central line training model (BPHNB670 series). This nerve block ultrasound tissue insert is compatible with both Hand Pump (Part Number BPHNB670-HP) and Automated Pump (Part Number BPHNB670-AP) configurations. Containing the brachial plexus with specific regions of the interscalene nerves, infraclavicular nerves, and supraclavicular nerves, this ultrasound manikin is excellent for teaching and learning the skills associated with ultrasound guided regional nerve blocks. Users are able to image, target, and inject simulated anesthetics during regional anesthesia simulation into the phantom repeatedly as the fluids are automatically expelled.
Use ultrasound to target the interscalene nerves, infraclavicular nerves, and supraclavicular nerves of the brachial plexus
Engineered using our new LifeCast™ modeling approach, the external landmarks were cast from a live human while the internal anatomy is based on digital human files, resulting in the most realistic combination ultrasound regional anesthesia and central line training model available anywhere. This ultra-durable nerve block ultrasound replacement skin is constructed using Blue Phantom patented SimulexUS™ tissue technology. Matching the acoustic characteristics of human tissue and designed for repeated use, this regional anesthesia and central venous access replacement tissue offers users superb realism at a low cost of ownership. Use with your ultrasound system and experience superior ultrasound image quality. No computer or software required.
This nerve block ultrasound simulator provides clinicians various access points including internal jugular (IJ), subclavian, infraclavicular and supraclavicular brachial plex approaches as well as access via the axillary vein. The ultrasound replacement skin contains improved anatomy for nerve blocks including supraclavicular nerves, interscalene nerves and infraclavicular nerves with enhanced access of the posterior interscalene nerve block approach. The ultrasound central line and regional block anesthesia nerve block replacement skin contains vascular anatomy including the internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery. The superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offer users the ability to thread guidewires and catheters. This regional anesthesia and central line ultrasound replacement tissue also includes internal landmarks such as the trachea, suprasternal notch, clavicle and manubrium. Clinicians can utilize ultrasound guidance for central line placement or use traditional external landmarks for blind central venous access technique.
Users can visualize the pulsatility of the arteries via ultrasound for positive identification of the targeted vessel. Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides clinicians with immediate feedback when the vessels are successfully accessed. The veins are also compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed. Venous and arterial fluid removed from the ultrasound training model during central line training can be easily refilled by using the provided QuickFill™ ports or and I.V. bag to continually refill the vessels.
- Replacement part for next generation upper torso nerve block ultrasound and central line mannequin (BPHNB670 series)
- Compatible with both Hand Pump (Part Number BPHNB670-HP) and Automated Pump (Part Number BPHNP670-AP) configurations
- The most realistic and durable combination regional anesthesia and central venous catheter ultrasound model available anywhere
- Simulated tissue matches the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue; use with your ultrasound system – no computer or software required
- Life-like internal anatomy and external landmarks for ultrasound guided and blind insertion central line placement
- Self-healing tissue offers users tremendous durability – yielding a low cost of ownership
- Simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offers users the ability to fully thread guidewires and catheters without resistance
- Regional anesthesia anatomy includes: supraclavicular nerves, interscalene nerves and infraclavicular nerves with enhanced access of the posterior interscalene nerve block approach
- Arterial anatomy includes: carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery
- Venous anatomy includes: internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein and axillary vein
- Internal landmarks include: trachea, suprasternal notch, clavicle and manubrium
- Veins are compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed
- Replacement skin comes prefilled with Blue Phantom ultrasound refill solution; contains blue fluid in the venous system and red fluid in the arterial system
- Easy to refill vessels with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill™ ports
- Purchase includes 2 bottles of simulated blood refill solution; one red (arterial) and one blue (venous) – 235mls per bottle
- Patented technology
- Made in USA