Blue Phantom’s combination Intrauterine Pregnancy (IUP) and Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal ultrasound training model offers the excellent imaging characteristics found in our Intrauterine Pregnancy Transvaginal model as well as Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal model, all in one life-like ultrasound training model. Manufactured using Blue Phantom’s patented simulated human tissue, this extremely realistic combination transvaginal medical training model offers the opportunity for clinicians to develop and practice the psychomotor and imaging skills necessary to perform first trimester transvaginal ultrasound exams. With your ultrasound system and Blue Phantom’s IUP and Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal phantom, it is possible for users of all levels to learn to scan, identify normal internal pelvic structures and pathology in the gravid first trimester patient using ultrasound sonography. Our combination pelvic model allows you the flexibility to learn where and when you want, without the risk, inconvenience, or expense of using human models.
Contains both an intrauterine pregnancy as well as an ectopic pregnancy
Blue Phantom expends tremendous effort to match the imaging characteristics of real human tissue, offering you the procedural realism required to train under optimal conditions. Our combination endovaginal model is anatomically correct both externally and internally, allowing users to practice all of the elements necessary to gain proficiency in performing transvaginal ultrasound sonography on gravid patients in their first trimester of pregnancy. Mimicking both the feel and imaging characteristics of an actual endovaginal exam, the IUP and Ectopic combination training model is a great tool to train users to perform endovaginal ultrasound procedures on a patient in her first trimester of pregnancy with either ectopic or intrauterine pregnancy.
This combination transvaginal ultrasound training model includes all of the anatomical components found in our individual Ectopic Pregnancy and Intrauterine Pregnancy ultrasound training models and includes anatomically correct structures of the gravid female pelvis during the first trimester including: anatomically accurate external anatomy, the endovaginal canal, bladder with bladder wall, cervix, uterus with intrauterine pregnancy, extrauterine pregnancy, endometrium, left and right ovaries, ovarian follicles, corpus luteum cyst, broad ligaments, maternal bowel and colon, free fluid in cul-de-sac, and accessory structures all positioned within a realistic female lower torso. Both intrauterine and ectopic pregnancies are of a 7 week gestational age fetus complete with amnion and placenta. The anatomical realism allows users to develop the skills necessary to utilize ultrasound in your clinical environment for the evaluation of 1st trimester pregnancies using transvaginal (endovaginal) ultrasound. Users can develop and practice using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, as well as utilize obstetrical (Ob) ultrasound calculation packages to measure cysts, crown rump length (CRL), and the gestational sac.
Develop and practice the psychomotor and imaging skills necessary to perform first trimester transvaginal ultrasound exams
Blue Phantom’s durability offers you the most realistic training environment available anywhere at a low cost of ownership. Our tissue technology accurately simulates the ultrasound imaging characteristics found in the obstetrical and gynecological human patient. This extremely realistic simulation mannequin performs well using any ultrasound system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer: endovaginal ultrasound probe 5.0-12 MHz). Our IUP and Ectopic Pregnancy Transvaginal phantom is excellent for using 2-D, 3-D, and 4-D ultrasound imaging techniques.
This is not computer simulation. We know that the best simulation training scenarios are requisite on users experiencing the same procedural realism as performing the procedure on patients. With the IUP and Ectopic Pregnancy combination ultrasound phantom, you can train users to use your own ultrasound system and controls to gain proficiency in your realistic training environment. When you use your ultrasound system on our intrauterine pregnancy and ectopic pregnancy transvaginal ultrasound training model, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment.
This medical training model is excellent for specialties including Ob/Gyn, emergency medicine, fertility training programs, simulation centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education on demonstration.
- Extremely realistic real-time ultrasound imaging model – use your own ultrasound system for transvaginal ultrasound training
- 1st trimester intrauterine and ectopic pregnancy endovaginal ultrasound training model excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor and imaging skills associated with transvaginal ultrasound procedures
- Extremely realistic external anatomy
- Internal anatomy with sonographically accurate endovaginal canal, bladder with bladder wall, cervix, uterus with intrauterine pregnancy, extrauterine pregnancy, endometrium, left and right ovaries, ovarian follicles, corpus luteum cyst, broad ligaments, maternal bowel and colon, free fluid in cul-de-sac, and accessory structures
- Both intrauterine and ectopic pregnancies are of a 7 week gestational age fetus/embryo complete with amniotic sac and placenta
- Superb ultrasound imaging characteristics
- Accurately mimics the feel and imaging characteristics of an actual endovaginal ultrasound exam
- Easy to clean – though not routinely necessary
- No replacement parts necessary
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- Excellent for 3-D and 4-D ultrasound imaging and reconstruction
- Excellent for validating clinical competency
- Additional configurations available: normal and pathology phantoms
- High quality
- No special storage requirements
- Includes privacy skirt and padded soft storage/ travel case
- Patented technology
- Made in USA