Blue Phantom Select Series Branched 4 Vessel vascular access ultrasound training model is an excellent training phantom to help clinicians develop, practice and maintain the skills necessary for ultrasound guided venous access and arterial access procedures. This lightweight model is easily portable for travel and training where you want, when you want. Excellent for clinicians beginning to use ultrasound as well as more advanced users seeking more challenging vascular access insertion technique training. The branched vessels offer multiple training opportunities; independent linear vessels for initial training in addition to multiple overlapping branched vessels for more advanced ultrasound training.
Extremely realistic and durable.
Blue Phantom is committed to providing the highest quality ultrasound training models available anywhere. This ultra-durable medical ultrasound model, offers a cost effective solution for clinicians of all experience levels. Constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable simulated tissue, this model matches the acoustic characteristic of human tissue. Clinicians can repeatedly utilize this training aid without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. Blue Phantom’s 4 Vessel model can be used thousands of times without requiring replacement.
Excellent for clinicians beginning to use ultrasound as well as more advanced users seeking more challenging insertion technique training.
Our Branched 4 Vessel ultrasound guided vascular access training model contains a blood vessel that branches into 4 vessels positioned at differing depths and course throughout the model. Users can image the bifurcating vessels, track the course of the vessels, and guide needles into the targeted vessel using ultrasound imaging. Clinicians can gain experience acquiring and interpreting ultrasound images of blood vessels as well as developing the psychomotor skill associated with guiding needles to simulated vessels.
Practice imaging skills such as; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels in soft tissue, using ultrasound to target individual linear vessels and using the more complex branched vessel anatomy to refine and advance users approach for ultrasound guided vascular access procedures.
Excellent ultrasound imaging characteristics.
Gain experience by choosing to guide needles to individual vessels or for more advanced training, target overlapping branched vessels at different depths as you would experience in the human patient. Once users accurately access the vessels within the model, fluid flow provides the user with positive feedback that they have accessed the targeted vessel.
This medical simulation trainer will provide excellent results using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including anesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, radiology, nursing, PICC nursing, surgery, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations. Excellent for both beginners and more advanced used to develop skills associated with arterial access , vein cannulation, venipuncture, central line placement and PICC lines.
- Excellent for clinicians beginning to use ultrasound as well as more advanced users seeking more challenging insertion technique training.
- Contains four vessels of various sizes including 4mm, 6mm and 8mm branched vessels positioned at a variety of depths within the phantom
- Excellent realism and durability
- Develop, practice and maintain ultrasound guided vascular access skills
- Ultra-durable design saves you money
- Self healing tissue
- Learn to acquire and interpret images of vessels used for venipuncture and vascular access
- Positive fluid flow when vessels are accurately accessed
- Vessels prefilled with Red Ultrasound Refill Solution (BRS180-Red)
- Easy to refill simulated vessels
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Convex surface contour offers a scanning environment similar to human body habitus
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Extremely lightweight and portable
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Includes a plastic storage container
- Patented technology
- Made in USA