Blue Phantom’s brand new Transparent Ultrasound Central Line training model offers unsurpassed realism and a great start for students who are just beginning to learn ultrasound. Cast from an actual person, our unique LifeCast™ modeling technique provides the most realistic external landmarks while the internal anatomy is crafted with digital human files providing for the most realistic model available. The transparency of the tissue insert gives students and clinicians the opportunity to see the internal anatomical structures with their eyes as well as with ultrasound. This ultrasound training manikin includes all of the necessary anatomy to teach, learn and build the skills necessary for central line placement. Blue Phantom’s self-healing tissue is ultra-durable and minimizes the need for replacement parts, guaranteeing a low cost of ownership.
Helps clinicians bridge the learning gap by allowing them to see the internal anatomical structures with their eyes as well as with ultrasound imaging.
We know that gaining proficiency in using ultrasound requires practice. Our self-healing tissue will allow you to repeatedly perform ultrasound guided central line placement procedures without giving second thought to wearing out the tissue or calculating the cost per cannulation. Whether you are learning to guide the needle to the targeted vessel or performing the entire ultrasound guided central catheter insertion procedure, you can expect unmatched durability from our tissue and vessels. This ultrasound training mannequin is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Our self-healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts.
Anatomical realism that’s based on digital human files.
Our transparent central line training model offers unparalleled realistic anatomy of the upper thorax and neck. This next generation ultrasound simulator contains vascular anatomy including the internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery. The points of access include inernal jugular (IJ), subclavian, infraclavicular and supraclavicular approach as well as access via the axillary vein. The simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offer users the ability to fully thread guidewires and catheters without resistance. The transparent central line manikin includes internal landmarks such as the trachea, suprasternal notch, manubrium, and clavicle.
Arterial pulsation is simulated by the hand bulb, allowing users to differentiate between veins and arteries. Using ultrasound clinicians can see the pulsatility of the arteries for positive identification of the intended vessel. The veins in the transparent central line training model are also compressible by using mild pressure. The venous system is prefilled with blue fluid and the arterial system is prefilled with red fluid. Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides immediate feedback of successful or unsuccessful vascular access. Venous and arterial fluid removed during central line procedures can be easily refilled by using the convenient QuickFill™ ports or an I.V. bag to automatically refill the vessels during training.
The transparency of central line tissue helps bridge the gap to understanding the three dimensional relationship between anatomical structures and flat plate anatomy. The Transparent Ultrasound Central Line Training manikin provides an excellent learning experience before advancing to our Flesh colored Ultrasound Central Line training model.
- Next generation upper torso ultrasound central line mannequin
- Transparent tissue is great for beginners
- Extremely realistic external landmarks and internal anatomy for ultrasound guided or blind insertion technique
- Transparent tissue allows students and clinicians to see the vessels they are scanning
- The most realistic and durable central venous catheter ultrasound model available anywhere
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided or blind insertion central line placement training
- Optimize your training with superb image quality; simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of real human tissue
- Use with any ultrasound system and experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Self-healing tissue offers users tremendous durability – minimizing the need for replacement parts and providing a low cost of ownership
- Superior realism, reliability and durability
- Anatomically correct; constructed from a digital human file
- Venous anatomy includes: internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein and axillary vein
- Arterial anatomy includes: carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery
- Simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offers users the ability to fully thread guidewires and catheters without resistance
- Additional internal landmarks include the trachea, manubrium and clavicle
- Veins are compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed
- Arterial pulsations are simulated using a provided hand bulb
- Positive fluid flow in the vessels; model is prefilled with red fluid in the arteries and blue fluid in the veins
- Easy to refill vessels with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill™ ports
- Excellent imaging quality using any ultrasound system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Purchase includes 2 bottles of simulated blood refill solution; one red (arterial), one blue (venous). 235mls bottles
- Made in USA