Blue Phantom Select Series Peripheral Nerve Block regional anesthesia ultrasound training model is an excellent training tool for assisting clinicians develop, practice and maintain the skills necessary to use ultrasound for guiding regional anesthesia and vascular access procedures. This ultra-durable ultrasound training model assists clinicians in the acquisition and interpretation of sonographic images of nerves and vessels as well as developing the psychomotor skills of guiding needles to simulated nerves and vessels in the human patient. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of vessels and nerves in soft tissue, and using ultrasound to target the vessels and nerves for ultrasound guided regional anesthesia and vascular access procedures.
A lightweight, economical, ultrasound training model.
This medical ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Blue Phantom ultrasound guided regional anesthesia peripheral nerve block ultrasound phantoms contain three simulated vessels and nerves. The position of the nerves allow for users to evolve their ultrasound procedural techniques from acquiring and targeting solitary nerves to more advanced techniques involving targeting multiple nerves. Surrounding vessels are used as reference points and can be used for ultrasound guided vascular access procedures.
Designed for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills. The vessels and nerves can be accessed using ultrasound guidance. Simulated anesthetics can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location and to practice the entire regional anesthesia procedure. Fluids are automatically expelled so that the phantom can be used repeatedly for training. Once users accurately access the vessels within the model, positive fluid flow provides the user with positive feedback that they have cannulated the targeted vessel.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including anesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, radiology, surgical training programs, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Gain imaging and procedural efficiencies using this realistic regional anesthesia and vascular access ultrasound training model
- Ultra-durable design saves you money
- Self healing tissue
- Learn to acquire and interpret ultrasonographic imaging of nerves and vessels
- Dual-purpose training phantom; excellent for both ultrasound guided vascular access and regional anesthesia peripheral nerve block training.
- Inject simulated anesthetics to verify needle tip location and to practice the entire regional anesthesia procedure
- Contains three simulated vessels and nerves
- Positive fluid flow when vessels are accurately accessed
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Model is pre-filled with red simulated blood refill solution (BRS180-Red)
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Made in USA