Blue Phantom’s Generation I upper torso ultrasound guided central venous access training model transparent tissue insert allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound to guide catheter insertions in the internal jugular vein (IJ), subclavian vein, and axillary vein while revealing the venous and arterial vessels as well as accessory boney structures. Developed with the goal of helping clinicians bridge the learning gap by allowing them to see the internal anatomical structures with their eyes as well as with ultrasound imaging, our transparent tissue offers superb ultrasound hands-on training. Using Blue Phantom patented simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable transparent central venous access ultrasound training tissue is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided central venous access procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of arterial and venous anatomy, using ultrasound to target the appropriate vessels for cannulation, and performing a central venous access procedure.
Helps clinicians bridge the learning gap by allowing them to see the internal anatomical structures with their eyes as well as with ultrasound imaging.
Blue Phantom’s self healing central venous access ultrasound training replacement tissue pads will allow you to repeatedly perform central venous access with ultrasound procedures without giving second thought to wearing out the tissue. Whether you are performing the entire ultrasound guided catheter insertion procedure or learning to guide a needle to a targeted vessel, you can expect unmatched durability from our replacement tissue pads and vessels. Each ultrasound training model contains anatomically correct vascular anatomy of the right upper thorax and neck including the internal jugular vein, subclavian vein, brachiocephalic vein, axillary vein, carotid artery, axillary artery, and subclavian artery. Our central venous access replacement tissue pads also contain anatomical landmarks including the clavicle, the sternal notch, and the two heads of the sternocleidomastoid muscle. Users can perform the entire ultrasound guided catheter procedure including threading guidewires, dilators and catheters.
All of our simulated tissue models match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so you experience the same quality from our models as you would expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment thus optimizing your training scenarios. This replacement human simulated tissue medical training model will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer.
- Transparent insert tissue provides superb realism and ultra-durable performance
- Clear central venous access replacement tissue insert for ultrasound guided central venous access procedures
- Self healing tissue pad insert will withstand tremendous use
- Visualize anatomical structures with and without ultrasound: contains correct anatomical vascular positioning of the right upper thorax and neck including the internal jugular vein, subclavian vein, brachiocephalic vein, carotid artery, subclavian artery, axillary vein, and axillary artery
- Anatomical landmarks including clavicle, two heads of the sternocleidomastoid muscle, and sternal notch
- Ability to train on traditional anatomical landmarks for blind insertion techniques, or ultrasound to obtain images of anatomical structures
- Accommodates full threading of guide wires, dilators and catheters
- Venous and arterial fluids that are removed during central catheter insertions training are easily refilled using quick fill ports
- Three arterial pulse configurations are available; no pump, hand pump, and integrated automated pump depending on current models configuration
- Transparent simulated human tissue replacement tissue pads are available to assist users in conceptualizing anatomical positioning and correlating that information with ultrasound images
- Points of access include, subclavian, IJ supraclavicular, and infraclavicular, approach as well as access via the axillary vessel
- Will experience flash fluid flow in the needle or syringe vessels provides users with immediate feedback when vessels are accessed
- Simulated blood fluids in the arterial vessels differ from the venous system allowing for users to easily verify successful venous access procedures
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Perform well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Made in USA