Blue Phantom’s breast ultrasound medical training model allows users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound for imaging and surgical procedures. Using Blue Phantom proprietary simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable breast ultrasound surgical training model is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with breast ultrasound guided fine needle biopsy procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of soft tissue masses, breast lesions, and breast tumors in human soft tissue, and using ultrasound to target the lesions for fine needle biopsy.
This medical ultrasound training phantom is constructed using Blue Phantom’s patented ultra-durable tissue and is extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Blue Phantom breast ultrasound phantoms contain a variety of masses that are hyperechoic, hypoechoic, and echolucent allowing users to gain experience utilizing a wide range of lesions as they would experience in the clinical environment. Each model contains 14 masses of varying sizes – ranging from 4mm to 11mm - allowing users to develop their skills starting with larger lesions and target smaller masses as their skills progress.
Train on realistic models that self heal and do not dehydrate or decompose over time which saves you money.
Excellent for new users as well as more experienced users who are refining their procedural skills, the masses in this breast model can be accessed with needles as well as fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location. Fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training. We recommend that you utilize 18 – 21 gauge sharp, unbent needles during your training in order to maximize the self healing and ultra-durable performance of the breast ultrasound training model. While you are able to perform core biopsies and actually remove tissue from the tumors in the model, do this knowing that each mass can only withstand core biopsy until the lesion is destroyed which will require that you then move on to another mass located in the training model.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 7.5 – 15 MHz). Our uncompromising quality allows clinicians to utilize the model and repeatedly practice the procedure without the high costs of replacing disposable parts. This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including breast surgery, surgical training programs, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Gain imaging and procedural efficiencies using this extremely realistic model
- Ultra-durable design saves you money
- Self healing tissue
- Synthetic tissue will never dehydrate
- Excellent for developing and refining the psychomotor skills associated with breast ultrasound procedures
- Contains a variety of masses that are hyperechoic, hypoechoic, and echolucent allowing users to gain experience utilizing a wide range of lesions as they would experience in the clinical environment
- Contains 14 masses of varying sizes – ranging from 4mm to 11mm - allowing users to develop their skills starting with larger lesions and target smaller masses as their skills progress
- Masses present in both the central breast tissue as well as the Tail of Spence
- Fluid can be injected into the model to verify needle tip location (automatically expelled)
- Use with any ultrasound imaging system with appropriate transducer
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- Patented technology
- Made in USA