Blue Phantom’s sciatic leg ultrasound guided regional anesthesia training phantom is excellent to train users to develop and practice the skills necessary to gain proficiency in using ultrasound for peripheral nerve block regional anesthesia procedures of the sciatic nerve. Using Blue Phantom simulated human tissue, this very realistic and ultra-durable ultrasound training phantom is excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided regional anesthesia procedures. These ultrasound imaging skills include; using ultrasound system controls, transducer positioning and movement, recognition of the sciatic nerves, using ultrasound to target the sciatic nerves for regional anesthesia procedures including injecting simulated anesthetics in the model for simulating the entire sciatic nerve peripheral nerve block procedure.
Practice Makes Perfect.
We know that gaining the psychomotor skills to perform ultrasound guided procedures requires practice. Our ultra-durable self healing tissue will allow you to repeatedly perform ultrasound guided regional anesthesia nerve blocks procedures without giving second thought to who or when you train or calculating the cost for each training session. You can expect unmatched durability from our simulated human tissue. Blue Phantom ultrasound training mannequins are constructed using patented ultra-durable tissue and are extremely realistic in ultrasound imaging characteristics and feels like real human tissue. Our self healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts.
Realism makes your training better.
Each model offers an anatomically correct and sonographically realistic sciatic nerve in the right leg positioned within a soft foam leg form. Simulated anesthetics can be injected into the mannequin to aid the user in learning to perform the entire ultrasound guided nerve block procedure. Injected fluids are automatically expelled so that the model can be used repeatedly for training.
Our tissue looks, feels and images like human tissue. At Blue Phantom we expend tremendous effort to match the imaging characteristics of real human tissue allowing you to teach and train under optimal conditions. We know that the best simulation training scenarios are requisite on users experiencing the same regional anesthesia procedural realism as performing the procedure on patients. All of our simulation materials match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment.
Use your own ultrasound system for simulation training.
This medical simulation trainer will perform well using any ultrasound imaging system configured with the appropriate transducer (recommended ultrasound transducer; high frequency linear array ultrasound probe 5.0 – 12 MHz). This ultrasound phantom model is excellent for specialties including anesthesiology (anaesthesiology), emergency medicine, surgery, surgical training programs, ultrasound training programs, simulation centers, surgical skills centers, medical education facilities, and ultrasound manufacturers for ultrasound education and demonstrations.
- Ultrasound guided regional anesthesia sciatic nerve ultrasound training phantom
- Contains two tissue modules: the proximal sciatic nerve module and another containing the distal bifurcating sciatic nerve bundles
- Inject simulated anesthetics to verify needle tip location and to practice the entire regional anesthesia procedure
- Self healing tissue will withstand tremendous use and will save you money by dramatically reducing the necessity for purchasing replacement parts
- Use repeatedly; injected simulated anesthetics are automatically expelled
- Superb ultrasound imaging characteristics; learn to acquire and interpret ultrasonographic imaging of nerves and tissue
- Use ultrasound to obtain images of anatomical structures
- Tissues match the acoustic characteristics of real human tissue so when you use your ultrasound system on our training models, you experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Performs well using any ultrasound imaging system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- High quality
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Made in USA