Blue Phantom is proud to introduce the most realistic ultrasound central line mannequin available anywhere. Constructed utilizing our innovative LifeCast™ modeling approach, the external landmarks were cast from a live human while the internal anatomy is based on digital human files. This ultra-durable ultrasound simulator incorporates all of the anatomy required to teach, learn and practice the skills associated with central line placement and was designed for both ultrasound guided and blind insertion procedural training. Our self-healing tissue withstands tremendous use, minimizing the need for replacement parts. Blue Phantom’s new upper torso central venous catheter model offers clinicians the most life-like training environment at a low cost of ownership. Perform complete central line placements of the internal jugular and subclavian vein - including needles, guidewires, dilation and threading of catheters.
Excellent imaging quality and ultra-durable.
At Blue Phantom, we strive to improve the quality of ultrasound training. Blue Phantom’s patented SimulexUS™ simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of human tissue which allows the most realistic image quality with any ultrasound system. Use your ultrasound system without having to adjust the ultrasound system controls unrealistically. Each of our training models is designed to offer users of all levels superior realism, reliability and durability. Teach, practice and learn central line placement repeatedly without the need to worry about cost per use.
Superior anatomical realism.
Our central line training model offers extremely realistic anatomy of the upper thorax and neck. This next generation ultrasound simulator contains vascular anatomy including the internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein, axillary vein, carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery. Various points of access include internal jugular (IJ), subclavian, infraclavicular and supraclavicular approach as well as access via the axillary vein. The simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offer users the ability to fully thread guidewires, dilators and catheters without resistance. This adult male upper torso central line mannequin also includes internal landmarks such as the trachea, suprasternal notch, manubrium and clavicle. Clinicians can utilize traditional external landmarks for blind central line placement or use ultrasound to guide the central venous access procedure.
Arterial pulsation can be simulated via the manual hand bulb or optional automated pump allows users to differentiate between arteries and veins. Clinicians can visualize the pulsatility of the arteries via ultrasound for positive identification of the targeted vessel. The veins in our central line mannequin are also compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed. The venous system is prefilled with blue fluid and the arterial system is prefilled with red fluid. Positive fluid flow in the vessels provides users with immediate feedback when the vessels are accessed. Users can positively identify the targeted vessels and receive immediate feedback as to successful or unsuccessful vascular access. Venous and arterial fluid removed during central venous catheter procedures can be easily refilled by using the provided QuickFill™ ports or and I.V. bag to continually refill the vessels during training.
- Next generation upper torso ultrasound central line mannequin
- Extremely realistic external landmarks and internal anatomy for ultrasound guided or blind insertion technique
- The most realistic and durable central venous catheter ultrasound model available anywhere
- Excellent for training clinicians in the psychomotor skills associated with ultrasound guided or blind insertion central line placement training
- Optimize your training with superb image quality; simulated tissue matches the acoustic properties of real human tissue
- Use with any ultrasound system and experience the same quality you expect from imaging patients in a clinical environment
- Self-healing tissue offers users tremendous durability – minimizing the need for replacement parts and providing a low cost of ownership
- Superior realism, reliability and durability
- Anatomically correct; constructed from a digital human file
- Venous anatomy includes: internal jugular vein (IJ), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein and axillary vein
- Arterial anatomy includes: carotid artery, subclavian artery and axillary artery
- Simulated superior vena cava, right atrium and right ventricle offers users the ability to fully thread guidewires and catheters without resistance
- Additional internal landmarks include the trachea, manubrium and clavicle
- Veins are compressible using mild pressure while the arteries remain uncompressed
- Arterial pulsations are simulated using a provided hand bulb or optional integrated automated pumping system
- Positive fluid flow in the vessels; model is prefilled with red fluid in the arteries and blue fluid in the veins
- Easy to refill vessels with ultrasound refill solution using QuickFill™ ports
- Excellent imaging quality using any ultrasound system
- Practice using ultrasound system controls
- No special storage needs
- Patented technology
- Purchase includes 2 bottles of simulated blood refill solution; one red (arterial), one blue (venous). 235mls bottles
- Add optional Soft Storage Case for light transport and storage
- Made in USA